Saturday, January 24, 2015

Waiting for replies and approval from all

After my own posters approval, Joash, our client replied me (shown below) and also let me know about his opinion on how he wants to post it which is another way of marking through social media and also at the same time mentions us but requires all of our group’s work.


Thus, I went on to inform my group members and also ask Ms Dora about it. My group members let me know about their opinions and also sent me their CA1 posters. I collated them and emailed Ms Dora for her to look through. Currently, am waiting for Ms Dora to view it so that I can reply to Joash. It’s understandable to me that Ms Dora has many work to do so I asked her if she had viewed my email so that I can sort of remind her and also hope to get a reply soon to get back to Joash. I also re-sent the email to her as she wasn’t able to open the original email. Really thankful to Ms Dora as she is very understanding about my situation and she says she will be giving me a reply by tonight. :) Below are all the screenshots on what I sent to Joash and Ms Dora.



No comments:

Post a Comment