Monday, January 26, 2015

Research on New Content

Joash commented that alot of our previous content that we wanted to post on Facebook wasn't very good and since I was doing event some of the comment that i get was that either the event has pass or the link to the article seems too promotional.

There isn't much event happening in Singapore for couples this few months that is so I change what I was initially suppose to research on to what couples can do together or go.

Found two and one of them was cooking together why I chose this was that I think It would be interesting for couples to try cooking or baking together or even make candy together.




Second was for couple to try out a staycation and this website features website that they can stay in that are quite cool and within budget.


Links for this two website are here :)


No comments:

Post a Comment