Sunday, January 18, 2015

DMB CA1 Posters Edits

This blog post is a delayed one but after meeting with Joash (client) on the 16 of December 2014, whereby we had discussions on the posts for facebook, our posters, draft video and etc. He gave opinions on how I can improve my posters further. Thus, with his suggestions, I re-edited my posters and let him view it. I’m quite apologetic, as it has been delayed for a month due to me having other projects to complete. I have apologized to Joash and I hope the new posters are accepted by him. I have also told him if he’s not satisfied, feel free to let me know so that I can try to edit further on it. I also asked if we could post these posters done for Between on our social medias and he replied me saying it should be find thus i posted it on my Behance account, he also said he will take a look at my posters soon and give me his comments. Below are my edited posters from DMB CA1:

Poster 1: Instead of using a chat function for the screenshot of the application, he suggested to use the main page of the application or similar idea from their new video.


Poster 2: During the meeting, Yenn suggested to fade the guy’s hand to create the feel of a couple being separated yet connected with the use of Between and Joash think that this is a good suggestion thus I came up with the following posters. It was quite hard to create the feel perfectly as I didn’t had a second layer to fade the hands away. Through this process, I know that I should take more different photos at a same angle to make sure no matter what is needed to be edited can be done. These poster are the edited ones which I tried my best in editing through the different effects on Photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment