Friday, January 30, 2015

Mindmaps & Notes that I've taken down so far...

Jotting and drafting out mindmaps allows me to see the large picture clearly. For me personally, it helps to clear up any misconception that people might have, allowing the overall execution process to be easier. Here are some of the stuff that noted down/drawn I've written in regards to between and SMM in general.
I took this down during the social media analytics lecture in class. Basically these are the main points for me throughout the lecture + some information about the final presentation that we're supposed to do. I would commence the utilisation of the the various tools provided to us. However since the between facebook group isn't on Joash's priority when it comes to running the social media in Singapore, the analysis would be more useful to us than to him but it would be useful information nonetheless. It allows see if we are engaging the audience and or doing something right/wrong with our posts.
This is a mindmap i took down during the discussion process for one of our strategies. Main aim is to target the other half of the relationship in their target audience. (The guys instead of the girls). I drew out the mindmap making easy to see the direction that we're going to take. Along with the delegation of work for the different categories. Initially we wanted to collaborate with Vulcan Post to create a cross promotional campaign for the two groups, which explains my notes in the picture. However, it seems that Joash doesn't want to do that despite Vulcan post having a Valentines Event going on. So we just scrapped that idea.


No comments:

Post a Comment