Saturday, January 24, 2015

Cover Photo for Between Facebook Page !

For our DMB CA2, we are allow to do more posters, cover photos and banners. However, Since Joash like cover photo the most, all of us decided to do Cover Photo for him. All of us did different theme of Cover Photo, I personally working on Chinese New Year Cover Photo while the rest are working on Valentine's Day, SG 50 or Chinese New Year as well. 

It took me quite a long time for me to do the Cover Photo, all the images used are all the images taken by myself . I created 3 cover photos for this DMB CA2.


First Cover Photo Description
Since we need to design new cover photo for our client for the upcoming festival which is the Chinese New Year. Our client want a long lasting cover photo which suit the festival, so we all agree on Chinese New Year theme Cover Photo.
I decided to use different layer of red and orange as background, to represent the color of the Chinese New Year and one little boy and girl, each holding a Chinese Banner which stated
恭喜发财” and “万事如意”, these Chinese banner means that we wish you to be prosperous and all of your dreams may come true. Then in the center of the cover photo, it is a “
word, but up-side down. This syndicates “福倒”, which means the fortune will arrive to you and you will receive good luck and good fortune. 

Second Cover Photo Description
For my Second cover photo, I decided to used the Between App logo to put on the Cover Photo and parcel color that is quite close to Facebook layout color as the background color. This poster is kinda simple, but it can deliver the Chinese new year wishes to everyone. I put a fortune god in the center and a girl and a boy beside him, saying quotes related to 羊年(Year of Sheep) - 羊年吉祥,喜气洋洋, which means Bringing Blessing and Happiness in the Year of Sheep.

Third Cover Photo Description
For my Third Cover Photo, I take the same concept as the first Cover Photo by using the same characters and 福倒”, but I add in some petals and plants at the side of the girl and the boy. The background color is a gradient from red to white color. I want to thank our classmate, Junsheng for helping me in this Cover Photo for changing the background the color for me, really appreciate him for helping me.

We havent send Joash our Cover Photo yet, but we will do it as soon as possible for him to see our design. I hope that Joash will like our Cover Photo and give us more feedback for us to improve them.


No comments:

Post a Comment