Saturday, January 31, 2015

Guy week reflection

For my guy week posting, I've decided to go look for articles such as tips for guys to improve on themselves.

For the first article, I've decided to pick something fashion related cause who would't like fashion tips to style up their outfit.
 The second article is a little more advice related, geared towards couples. But it's more generic in a sense that the advice is targeted towards both genders.

I feel that the main content of the articles aren't important in the start as long as they're geared towards the male in the relationship. When I suggested the guy week to Joash, I was thinking of finding out whether the male audiences who liked the Facebook group, are as responsive as the female audiences. This would provide further insights on whether to focus content generation for the females audience only, or to both genders. 
If they are equally or more responsive, then we can start to selective put out different types of articles out, in the future.
Also if Joash were to continue after we leave, he would at least have a good gauge on where to start from in terms of content generation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment