Thursday, January 8, 2015

SMM Presentation (7Jan2015)

We had a presentation after our holidays, first presentation after a month? We were split into 2 sub-groups to do researches during the holidays and present it. I was in the local competitor (Lovebyte) sub-group and I researched on their social medias and look through all their posts for the past few months as they have been frequently updating so there wasn’t really a need to look all the way back to a year ago. 

For this presentation, I had to admit I was slight nervous as it’s the first presentation after almost 1 month of holiday and we were the last group so we got to see all our other classmates presentation so it was quite stressed as it's like a feeling like we can't do badly, we have to match up our standards with our classmates and we have to do well. However this was not as nervous as one of our last presentation which happened on 25Nov2014, maybe because for this time we were the last instead of the first? Hahah! And I had to admit our last presentation was kind of a failure because we missed out our project timeline which was one main factor in the presentation. 

Anyway back to the topic of this round presentation, during this presentation I was kind of relaxed and didn't go on bullet train mode which I heard from my friends that it is something I do when I’m nervous? Haha! For this round of presentation, I came prepared with knowledge on the researches but I think I did not look further more like focusing into just one engaging post and analyse it more detailed, thus I was like just replying answers with an intermediate level instead of an expert level which is something I will take note so in the future when I’m researching I can make better inferences. It goes the same for my group mates, i feel we all did our best, but we can do better in the future. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment