Saturday, January 24, 2015

DMB CA3 Video – thanks to YakSiong




This is the final draft video before we are settling with the final. It was a pretty complete video to me, though I think it can be improved in many ways. But overall, I felt happy to have such product out as we really spent lots of time on making the props, drawing on the whiteboard and etc.

Other than that, I am really thankful to YakSiong, as I think he did a very good job in editing all the images together for our video. Though definitely I believe he can do better than this but when I viewed this video after his editing, it gave me a different feel from the previous one and also I feel that his editing skills on premiere was good. As I was in charge of the music and sounds, I really liked how he cut and edited the music for the video, it gave me a total different feel from the original clips of music I sent him and I also realized he did find some audios on his own to match some scene as he edited at home so I won’t be able to get the right audios without viewing the video. Really thankful to YakSiong in doing the editing job and he did a pretty good job which I believe he can do better for our final video. 

FEEDBACK from SAMANTHA, DBIT1A21 which i got was that she feels that our video is very nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment