Monday, January 26, 2015

Final Cover Photo

So during the week where we were given the chance to edit our artwork after the presentation I change it to this




Comments given before this was that all the elements in my previous cover photo was all scatter and not together this make the focal point to be everywhere and wasn't selling the service of the company and texture was not enough to be seen. 

Change the most to my valentine's work and for the Chinese New Year I add cherry blossom texture and two more red packet to the cover photo couldn't bear to take out the goat and orange since I spend hours drawing it so I didn't change much to it after the comment but i added gold glow to the Chinese words. For valentine's I basically made the Mochi which was Between sticker to be the main focal point.

This will be shown to Joash for him to see and comment and make changes if he wants so to further improve and  hopefully have it posted on the Facebook page.

3 comments:

  1. Your hand-drawn goat is very nice! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should upload to behance even if u do not use it on between FB page

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job on the cover photo! It's really nice and creative

    ReplyDelete