Sunday, January 25, 2015

APPROVAL OF POSTERS POSTING YAYY!!

After getting Ms Dora’s feedback on the posters’ decision, I emailed Joash immediately to let him know about it and also arranged all the posters from my group to send it to him. Below are screenshots of my conversation with Ms Dora and Joash. Really happy that he have approved and decided to post our posters with what he suggested. I’ve informed my group members on his approval and decisions of the posting on posters. So happy that he’s going to use our posters. Hope that what we suggested too can help in increasing engagement rates and also increase their Facebook fans. 



Note: During the confirmation of these posters, I also helped emailed Joash on our editorial calendar which I will be talking about it in the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment