Tuesday, January 20, 2015

CA1 Posters for Between (Replies)

As stated in one of my previous post, after submitting my posters which I had edited accordingly to client’s preference, I was waiting for his reply and he replied on 20 Jan. He said he liked the designs but I have to take note on the function I used for the poster as I carelessly took the screenshots from them without realizing its 2013’s thus I edited in the right calendar of 2015 and have emailed him the final posters.


I hope they will be using it, since I did it for them to promote their application and at the same time for my project thus it benefits both parties I guess? But I’m not sure if they will really use my posters since I never had a definite answer that he is going to use my posters, and I don’t know if my design’s standard is up for posting it. If he does post it, I would be really happy as it will be kind of a confirmation to me since I edited my posters 3-4 times after getting feedback and suggestions from friends, lecturer and client. I guess for the time being, I can wait for their reply and monitor Between’s Facebook to see if they did use our posters or not.



NOTE: I don’t want to delay any progress so I emailed him asap since I won’t have time to email the next morning as I’ve got lessons. However feeling apologetic to disturb his night, I sent him an Facebook message informing him I’ve sent him and also at the same time say sorry to disturb him at midnight and he can just view it tomorrow when he’s free and he replied me very friendly saying it’s ok, he will view it tomorrow and get back to me again. Glad to have him as our client. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment