Monday, January 26, 2015

Facebook Posts (captions)

After giving YangPing the posts I have researched and done for Between Facebook for posting, she send it to Joash for approval and we got feedbacks such as adding photos to every posts as it feels a bit lacking to just have links.


Regarding the posts I submitted for my part, I make sure I have variations like links, images or captions. I ask for the feedbacks Joash left for my posts to YangPing, and this is one point whereby I need to improve on: my posts’ captions weren’t strong enough.  However, he helped to edit the posts’ captions already which was something I am very grateful as I also learnt more on which kind of captions can capture readers attention. 

Highlighted words are captions Joash edited in and the words without highlights are my original captions. 

Other than these captions, I've got some other posts prepared too but was either rejected by Joash due to being too promotional or me thinking it is not up to standard thus not sending for approval. Other than the captions, I have articles/links from online and also images for every posts scheduled which is what I'm going to talk about in my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment