Tuesday, January 27, 2015

DMB CA2 cover photo

We recently submitted our CA2 cover photo for DMB visual design module!! I must say i'm rather glad that the submission is over. It's been rather stressful assignment for me as i'm not good at design. BUT! This one is much better than my previous poster done for CA1 (i hope...). Joash wanted us to do cover photos to focus more on Facecbook and to create designs on upcoming festivals so i choose to do CNY as well as Valentines day. Anyways, it was mostly just downloading brushes and placing in the stickers. Here are the designs :

Just trying out something new with the different brush designs. Though it is very empty, I kind of liked the color combination. 


Tried different photoshop tools such as blending mode and this really really really cool tool called the spot healing brush. It removes unwanted people from the background! Initially this photo had way too many people in the background, making it hard to focus on the couples



For this two cover photo, they are very similar as I was just trying out different background patterns with the downloaded brushes online. The stickers are so cuteee. These are also valentine's themed and  I hope the concept is easily understood by Mr Leon when he's marking. 

I know it's still very simple but i really did try my best to  make the cover photos despite my lousy skills. I really liked the designs by my group mates though! They made the sticker look even cuter than usual and they really sold "Between" well, making their concept and idea really clear in the designs. GOOD JOB GUYSSS!!!! ANOTHER ASSIGNMENT DOWNNN~~~ hopefully Joash would approve of them and use it on the "Between" Facebook page :))) 

No comments:

Post a Comment