Monday, January 26, 2015

Posts Images (Self Creation)

As stated in my previous post, about adding images to every post, I are searching for photos/images to post with the links posts now. I don’t know how my other group mates find their photos but mainly, YangPing says is to find from their international Facebook. I went online to find but I wasn’t really able to find images I want that are copyright free images and also from the international FB, so I used photos taken by myself and also stickers/images from Between but with edits done by myself. Below are examples of images I am going to use for my posts which either I took it by myself or I edited it with the help of Photoshop. 




Note: I have sent these images with the exact posts' caption and links to YangPing so that she can collate and send Joash tonight for official approval and we can start posting on their Facebook!! Anticipating and feeling excitedd!!

No comments:

Post a Comment