Monday, January 26, 2015

DMB Video

We were finally done with the draft video but I would still want to blog about the process when I was editing the video.

  1. Before I could do anything I had to open every photo we toke with the DSLR with Photoshop as all the photos was dark due to insufficient lighting when we toke the photos but luckily Photoshop gave us the option to brighten up Photos along with cleaning up unwanted stuff in the Photos.
  2. Next was I problem as there was not enough shots to make a part flow I had to recreate those scenes with Photoshop.
  3. Since we wanted to promote Between and Joash wanted it to be subtle we all decided to have one scenes use Between chat feature and so we added those in with Photoshop too.

  4. Our aeroplane got stain with water so again Photoshop...
    Red part was edited
    If difference can't be told is because I Photoshop it :p

  5. Adding all the photos and royalty free music together and we have our final draft.

No comments:

Post a Comment