Wednesday, January 7, 2015

New Video for Between :)

After our last meet-up with Joash, he gave us some ideas of what we could do for our new video. We took that into consideration and came up with a brand new script and idea for the video :) We met up on the 23th of December to start with our filming. My group mates are really good at drawing unlike me, i was helping them color some of the props.

Busy coloring and sticking the sticks to the props


Pretty Pretty Props :P 


Having an agenda to remind us of the things yet to be completed 






Filming in progress~~
Though I left earlier as I had CCA, I believe my group had done an extremely good job with the filming. It is not completed yet, but we are meeting up this Friday to finish up and then we can move on to the editing part :) 

We also had our practical 3 presentation today and i'm proud of the work done by all of them! Though we were unable to answer some questions and are lacking a few information, you guys still did an amazing job!! Stay strong guys~ we'll do better the next time round :P 

No comments:

Post a Comment