Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Finalized Facebook Headers

Below are my finalized posters’ designs for Between Facebook Headers. As stated in one of my post, I’ve edited the headers and come up with these new designs after presentation with Mr Leon and more brainstorming.
Chinese New Year's Headers


CNY’s banner concept was originated from my SG50 header idea which is to show the communications from the past to the present. It was hard to find antiques from the past so instead of doing it in the original idea, with suggestions on linking it to CNY, I brainstormed and came up with these two designs which have the same concept of showing how people used to send love letters through pigeon vs now whereby they can use Between. Relating to CNY, I used love letter cookies as the letters and linking it to the app. I came up with two similar yet different design because I'm not sure which was better. I am not so satisfied with this 2 designs though because I feel that it does not really bring out what it is supposed to be conveyed.



As for my Valentine’s design, my original one was only focused on Valentines greetings so after what we was suggested, which is to do it in a marketing way, promoting the app and after thinking from there, I come up with this simple idea which includes greetings and also promoting their app function which is the calendar and caption to bring out the app feature. 

//I've let my group members know to update theirs on their designs to Joash and i also have updated my new designs on Facebook for Joash to look and it and his feedback//

No comments:

Post a Comment