Friday, February 13, 2015

VALENTINES DAY ♥ 14 Feb ♥

Today is Valentines!! All couples out on the move and Between the perfect app for couples. Due to having previously DMB CA2, designed Facebook headers for them according to festivals. I designed a Valentines Header and was accepted by them, and used as the header for their page for this festival. I am really happy as this is the first header they used from us and it’s done by me. Though the design might be simple, I hope it does catch peoples’ attention. Below is the screenshot of my designed header being used for the FB header.



Another image attached below is to show that there are actually people liking the header I designed. Though currently likes are from my friends, I didn't ask them to like it but they liked it and without knowing that’s designed by me, so i take it as they like the design? Hahah! Anyway this really made my day, knowing my design is being used and my friends liking it without knowing that's done my me. It gives me a sense of satisfaction.


No comments:

Post a Comment