Friday, February 13, 2015

Gan Khim Xuan -Practical 05 Record of my contributions to the SMM Project-Entry 4

-Between SG Facebook Posting-


I have come out 2 ideas to post on Between SG Facebook. The first one is inspiring love quotes and the other one is planning a date with your loved ones.




As i am doing the love factors, i need to look into areas that are related to love, romance. All the group members in the team said that i am a very mushy guy because of my words so i am thinking of putting love quotes in Facebook Posting. I seek permission from Joash and he seems to be happy about the idea and agreed on it. Besides that, i also ask Joash from permission to post ways to plan/carry out a date, he agreed on my ideas as well. 

By the time we started our Facebook Posting, I've been sharing all the posts on to my timeline to let our posts to reach out even more people. I also invited all my friends to "Like" Between SG Facebook Page for latest update of the page itself . 

On February 4

We have quite a lot of posts to be posted on Between SG Facebook Page, every time when there's post from Between SG Facebook Page, i will share it on my timeline to let my friends to see.

On February 8
 On February 12

On February 13

On February 13
 On February 12
 On February 9


On February 8

On Februrary 9

Social Media is a very useful tools for many business. Since everyone is using social media such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, many business can create a Facebook page, Twitter and Instagram account to interact with their consumers/customers. If they have a lot of people following them on their social media pages, it means that their customers/consumers will be able to see their latest post about their products and the page will be able to reach out to even more people and have more engagement with their customers/consumers. From this, the business can understand what their consumers/customers need when received comments from them. Then, they will be able to control their market and make adjustments that suits the customers needs. 



No comments:

Post a Comment