Sunday, February 15, 2015

Sim Wan Ru Amanda-Practical 05-Record of my contributions to the SMM Project-Entry 5

Helping to promote Between SG Facebook

Part of a strategy, I went to ask my friends to like Between SG Facebook. Instead of just inviting people (which I also did), I went to private message my Facebook friends, and whatsapp all of my friends too. I also asked my friends to tell their peers about this, hoping to get more likes for the page. Below are a few evidences of my asking my friends to visit and like Between SG Facebook page and also the results.

(invites)

 
(FB Private Messages)

 

(Whatsapp all my groups)

Evidences of increment in likes of the page that are my friends

And to conclude the whole SMM project, we will be having a final presentation and for that presentation I am in charge of one of the executed strategy and the achievements.

No comments:

Post a Comment