Saturday, February 14, 2015

DMB Final Video

Finally our video was finalize and before the submission of the final video we actually had a consultation with Miss Jennifer Ang where she gave some comments and ways we could improve the video, So thanks to Yenn who was listening to her too took down some notes as I forgotten parts of what she said.


Before Consultation

After Consultation 

There is a huge difference in the sequence between the both of them as before I just put all the shots in and whereas the second one uses nested sequence which was something I learn from that consultation. For those who are confuse about what a nested sequence is consider it as like when we have different sub files inside a main file. The good thing about this was that the whole thing looks neater and I have more control when I'm editing not to mention now I can apply more effects to the shots.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the hard work! really liked the video and your editing skills are so much better than mine. :D

    ReplyDelete