Sunday, February 1, 2015

Special Posts Research “Guys Week”

Facebook Posts, Main Social Media Platform that we have taken over. Other than the posts we do for our own topic, we have a marketing strategy of doing one week’s posts on “Guys Week”. In relationships, most of the time, guys do things for the ladies more than the ladies do for the guys so we have decided to come up with a “Guys Week” whereby we will posts all about what guys do, likes, enjoy and all.

As mentioned by my group members previously, we have given YangPing our researches and she has collated all “Guys Week” posts and sent it to Joash for approval. Though we are just supposed to find a few articles/links/video for “Guys Week” as we will only be posting 4 times a week, I decided to find a few more for Joash to view through and decide which is better so that it saves time as if one of the post I did was rejected I will have backups for them to choose from. Due to previous feedbacks on our normal posts, I went to find images that will suit the links I found for “Guys Week” but I can’t find suitable ones that can be used and matched to the posts yet thus once it is approved by Joash, I will create the image myself using Between’s stickers/emoticons. The attached image are links that I found and had emailed YangPing.

No comments:

Post a Comment