Saturday, February 14, 2015

Ngui Yak Siong - Practical 05 Record of my contributions to the SMM Project Entry 3

CAs
This blog will be what I contribute for to my teams report and slides.

Ca1 Report

For the Ca1 report first of all is that I help done up the table of content which was taught to me by Miss Dora on how to do it the proper way. 

I did the part on Value proposition and pricing strategy in this report.



This was my first time thinking of a value proposition for a company and I feel that it was hard to do it especially when I search online on  how to do it they wrote a value proposition sells the best feature in your company product which makes things hard for me as all of the feature in the App I consider it as what makes them successful but still in the end I figure out that it was all this feature together that leads the company to success.

How I can improve is to make it shorter as I wrote over one paragraph and too wordy which will not make a best value proposition.   


The hard part for this was actually that they had different pricing strategies in different country as different strategies work out differently. One things I learnt was that the reason they had the e commerce store only in South Korea was that South Korea had more people visiting e commerce page and buying stuff from there compared to like Singapore.

Ca1 Slides



This Image was created by me as the idea was to make Between stands out which is what a value proposition does for a company 



I selected a few of Between trade mark stickers to help aid in my presentation as I find that there are cute and might explain to the audience why people will buy them.

Practical 3

For this part I work with Yenn to do find a oversea competitors of Between and we were going to analyse there social media page in areas they did well and also not very well compared to Between. The company we chose was "Couple".

We touch on all their social medias which was Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube.
Interesting stuff we found out was they they are becoming less active on all this pages and losing quite a lot in fans.

One thing I think was better for Between was that they utilise the use of YouTube better than Couple as personally I felt that YouTube should not be underestimate as a advertising platform considering how many you-tubers are earning a lot and company like Starbucks which uses YouTube to promote their brand.

Final Presentation

For the final presentation I will be doing on the refresher that I will be presenting on the 16 February 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment