Sunday, February 15, 2015

Sim Wan Ru Amanda-Practical 05-Record of my contributions to the SMM Project-Entry 1

I did not really provide any interesting ideas in the beginning of the project. But I helped to do researches on anything I can help and also help with work when my group mates can’t get their work done on time.

Practical [individuals]
Let’s start with individual works, due to SMM practical, I gained more knowledge on the different social medias available and also have accounts on the different social medias. Facebook, Instagram are social medias I am familiar with and are frequently while Twitter, pInterest and Google Doc Forms are social medias and SMM related document I created due to SMM but I got a chance to explore it and know more about it which interests me. Creating blog and blogposts brings me back to my childhood of having a personal blog hahah, it allows me to find back the feel of typing articles for readers to understand on what I’ve been doing and also interest them. Finding potential companies, and contact them through emails to see if we are able to work together allows me to get in contact with real life situations whereby there are chances of getting no replies, or even rejected if not success.

For CA1, we go further down into the company details, market analysis and came up with marketing strategies for the company that has decided to work with us. I was allocated to parts on the company and their business information thus I went on to find and collate details on their company, their mission, vision, history and Between App’s details since we will be promoting it. I also went on to find out about the company’s milestones. Many details wasn’t able to be found online thus when we had meeting with our client, I immediately ask and I was glad they were willing to share everything with us and this makes my life easier in collating the details.

Other than the details on the company, I also did the action plans, measurements of success, and goals we want to attain. Other than that, due to Yang Ping missing out the project timeline, we also help to do it out last minute, which was quite rush but luckily with team work, we got it done.

Below are screenshots of the slides and report parts I did.

















No comments:

Post a Comment