Sunday, February 15, 2015

Sim Wan Ru Amanda-Practical 05-Record of my contributions to the SMM Project-Entry 4

Contributions for the client & Contacting the client

Other than what we were needed to be done for SMM requirements, below are researches and contributions I’ve done for the company, it might not be complete information as I have forgotten some of the things I did. From the basics, I did researches on my part “Activities” after we split up the parts. Below is my first hand research. After sending for approval, I went on to research for better ones too. 


(Yellow are accepted ones, red unaccepted, others not yet approved)

Other than those, I did researches on one of our strategy which is “Guys Week”. Though only 2-3 articles are needed from each person, I went to search for more in case any one got rejected. I also arranged it in the way I find that is the most suitable on top to make it convenience for Yang Ping to collate and also for Joash to see.



After approval of the posts, due to unable to find royalty free images, I created images on my own with the company’s stickers. I had edited each image to fit my captions. I also used images that I took myself for the posts instead of taking to from online. Below are just some of the images I edited. 



I had communicated with our client quite a number of time to discuss a few items for our project. But one main conversation I had with him was to confirm on the posting of our DMB artworks and asking him about the editorial calendar as it was quite urgent at that point of time. Below are some FB convo, emails, and whatsapp convo I had (to Joash, Ms Dora and my group mates) to conclude for this portion of the work.



(Facebook chats with Joash)





(Emails to Joash regarding Designs)


(Emails to Joash regarding Editorial Calander)


(Conversation with Ms Dora, regarding posters matters)

No comments:

Post a Comment