Sunday, February 15, 2015

Sim Wan Ru Amanda-Practical 05-Record of my contributions to the SMM Project-Entry 2

SMM part 2
Under this segment, for practical 3, I was grouped with Yang Ping and Khim Xuan to do researches on local competitors and we did on lovebyte. I was in charged on all parts of their twitter account and I researched on every part of it, from the number of followers they had, updates, active, response rates to contents post and I gained quite a lot of knowledge on what to post on social medias.




I also did on concluding what the company did well and did not do well. I also help slightly in Khim Xuan’s slides on what the company can improve and what we learnt.

We had solo practical under CA2 too which was creating Behance and LinkedIn. Through using this I know the benefits of using it and actually found it interesting as I could possibly get inspirations and my work can get professionals opinions too.



For the arrangement of our dropbox, I helped in sending my group leader the brief sample as she wasn’t able to find the exact document online. As for the editorial calendar sent for approval of our client, I help Yang Ping with the format too and did some edits after reply from the client. Below is a portion of our editorial calendar.


As for practical 5 under CA2, I collated what I have done and blog posted it which are all these posts and also did analysis on the Facebook page we are helping out in one of the blog post below.

No comments:

Post a Comment