Saturday, February 14, 2015

Ngui Yak Siong - Practical 05 Record of my contributions to the SMM Project Entry 1

I feel that my team and I have put in a lot of effort to help add value to the company social media platform, So I will blog about what I have contributed to this effort.

Ideation
We started off our first meeting as a group before meeting Joash for the second time, for the meeting we discussed about content creation and campaigns. I toke on the part of campaigns and events to work on. So i went back home to draft up content on events related stuff and had it complied with my group and send over to Joash which after a few days Joash got back to us.

My Research


Above is my research with Joash comments, the reason it was red was that the content was not okay :( and he told us why too and gives advice to improve it.

honestly it was sad as all my research was rejected by Joash and it dawns to me that maybe I'm not putting in effort in my research.

and after working on my research after Joash comments I realised that some of the event has already ended and there won't be any event for the month ahead and so I change my direction of research and focus and things couples can do together and this was what I came up with and accepted by Joash and already scheduled for posting on Between Facebook page.


Even though the research quantity was lesser then before as the previous post also includes movies but the research was ask to be done by Khim instead by my team. I was still happy that my post is scheduled for posting and can't wait to view how well it will do.

Other then this our group also decided to have a guys week and therefore I also research content to be posted.


Next is the ideation table that we did and I will show my parts:


As can see we actually wanted to hold a couple race event/campaign in Singapore poly to help increase likes for between and this targets mainly Instagram followers and awareness for the brand. The idea works by having people to take a photo during the race and upload it to Instagram with a hastag related to between and from the hastag page between will choose winners and they will receive gifts.

But sadly the whole idea was not executed as we were lacking in time and resources to pull off something this big and thus the whole idea was not feasible at all. This shows me that you might have an idea but if you don't put effort in it then there is no point in saying it out loud if there is not gonna be any action taken.

Comment on teamates post
I like Yenn's cover photo and I have posted a comment for his post.





No comments:

Post a Comment