Thursday, December 18, 2014

Video for DMB

we were required to make a video for our client in another module, DMB. My team mates came up with the idea of doing something similar to a "draw my life" video which was very popular among Youtubers for a period of time. But our lecturer told us to do change it into a stop motion animations so that we could use a variety of camera angles and be able to catch the emotions of the 2D Characters.

We stayed back after lessons to draw out the props we needed. Honestly, I am terrible at drawing so I drew the least. But all the props which i drew got rejected by the rest of my team mates. :( But it's alright, I got to admit, they're really good at drawing! Even though some just traced the pictures from their laptops and phones. 





We had so much fun taking pictures of the characters and trying to piece each part of the story together. Figuring out how we could make the story better along the way. Though by the end of the day, everyone is drained and tired, we managed to finish taking the photos and let Yak Siong edit it into a pretty video. I'm really happy with the way the video turned out and the good news is, our client liked it too! There's more to improve and hopefully we can make a video which satisfies both our lecturer and the client :))) Jia-yous team!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment