Saturday, December 20, 2014

This is a rather late post but here are the mood-board and poster designs i did for DMB. I am really bad at designing and Photoshop, thus the posters were not up to expectations but i did try my best. I tried to showcase couples and Between's cute stickers and functions. For my first moodboard,

placed all the key features and some of the cute stickers that between has. The final poster was something quite similar. 

It was very messy and the stickers not very promotional. I will try my best to improve it the next time round to fit the concept of Between. My second moodboard and Poster focused more on couples and love. 



A little too simple and the message wasn't clear too. Joash gave me some good feedback and I will work on the feedback given by him and my lecturer.  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment