Saturday, December 6, 2014

Final Poster Designs (DMB)

After presenting and getting more feedback on which part I should focus, I came out with these final poster designs. All the photos used in the poster designs I made are taken personally by going to the locations and asking my friends to help out to be as the character in the poster so there won’t be copyright issues. The main topic of my posters are what couples do together and I also kept my color scheme simple, based on white and blue(Between colors). Below are the posters I submitted for my DMB CA1 project, the marketing posters for Between.

Poster 1
I had this idea from Mr Leon, I used his sample for me and came out this.
Reason for designing the poster like this is because we are helping Between to target Singapore's market so i went out to take scenery of Singapore. By adding a couple photo and the quote, I hope it shows that this app is for couples. And as to what Mr Leon suggested to me, focus straight into the app as we are trying to market it, thus there's the hand using Between.


Poster 2 (2 different versions)
As a first time designing a poster to help promote an application, i didn't know which effect of showing the focus of the poster would be the best for the client to promote the app thus i came out with 2 different version. For this poster, I kept it simple by just showing a couple holding hands, and a function "calender" on the app. I want to bring across the message of the sentence i used on the posters.

No comments:

Post a Comment