Saturday, November 1, 2014

Group Meet Up on 26Oct2014

We had a group meet up at Clementi mall on the Sunday, to discuss ideas on the marketing side for between app. We gathered the ideas and wrote it on a foolscap (it's not with me but one of our member would post it). It was not a very long meet up but we came up with a few different ideas, hoping after further researches done by us, the ideas can be accepted. We gathered ideas like helping them to create twitter and pinterest, holding events and extra. 

After gathering the ideas, we divide the workload equally to everyone and I got to do on "What Couples Do?" So I went on researching on articles and real life examples on the topic. The main thing i typed when researching online is "What do couples do together", "Dates", "Dating", "Couples dates" and I got a lot of different suggestions which lead to me getting more different suggestions and answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment