Saturday, November 1, 2014

My research for the race

After thinking about it since its just a start-up and doing it at a low course would be impossible as the manpower and resource needed would be huge and so I thought of getting sponsor to come in and help out this event as they would get some benefits also the race would be limited as doing a nation would be too large a project for us and so I decided to start small and Yenn suggested for me to maybe start in poly where it is near the target age group for Between.

Manpower wise we might get student help in return for CCA point

Prizes for winning we will discuss with Joash 

To help them get like for their Instagram I thought of something like take a picture during the race and hastag it to something related to Between to greatly boast Between awareness.  

No comments:

Post a Comment