Friday, October 31, 2014

MacDonald's meetup on the 26/10/14

We met up on last sunday at Clementi Mall to discuss potential ideas that we can pitch to Joash, so we scribbled stuff on the foolscap paper and divided the work according to the type of articles that we were going to look for. I picked food as my topic to research on. Being a pretty general category, and since we're collaborating with between I felt that the information should be more couple oriented.

So after discussing, I went on the net to find places which might be enjoyed by couples. Mainly places with a great scenery and cafes with good food.

Hungry go where was a useful tool in aiding me with my search cause' they have a rating system which makes it easier for me to screen out the cafes by ratings. Also it made it easier for me to categorize them by location as we want this to be a weekly thing on their facebook site (eg. Cafes in the north for week one and in the south for week two etc.)

A picture of the paper would be posted up by one of the other members cause the paper isn't with me


No comments:

Post a Comment