Saturday, October 25, 2014

Approaching a company (Max Tuition Center)

For our practical two each of us were task with finding a company to work with to improve their awareness through online marketing method.

For me I have found a tuition center which is around my neighborhood and my brother attend tuition lesson there and so I went to ask my brother for the number of the tuition center and my brother told me that he could give me the number of the boss to me so I text him directly on 25 October 2014 to ask his interest in our project

He replied expressing his interest and since we have already a company Between we decided to reject him so I ask my lecturer Miss Dora on how to go on. Below are the screen shot of the conversation.

The company email is  info@maxtc.com.sg

Their website is http://www.maxtc.com.sg/

They also have an existing Facebook website https://www.facebook.com/MaxTuitionCentre

Telephone number would be 6899 8422 / 9823 4406 and in this case I contacted his phone

Their main office is located at Block 151 Bukit Batok Street 11 #04-248 Singapore 650151 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment